THE FLIRT WHO REJECTS YOU CAN BE VERY CONFUSING
I get a fair amount of questions relating to this topic, so I thought it was time to do a quick video in hopes it will help you! 🙂
There are three scenarios I offer:
- The guy or girl you really like who sends clear messages with their flirting that they like you….BUT they also do that with everyone else too. So what do you do?
- The guy or girl who flirts like BIG time with you making it overly clear to you they like you THAT way. You then ask them out and they say, “No.” What do you do with that?
- The guy or girl who does the same as number 2 but then when you ask them out they take it a huge step further by first making it weird and second….they avoid you altogether. Now you feel like an idiot for asking, but should you?
So here are some answers although the video is much better to watch 🙂
- Do you really want to date someone who flirts with everyone? Do you feel like you could be happy with that person if they NEVER changed? If not, then pass. Don’t even ask them out. You will always wonder if they are faithful and that is NOT fun!
- When they say, “No,” just be honest. Say, “I’m so confused by that. You flirt with me so much in a very clear way that tells me you like me THAT way, so why do you do that if you don’t have any interest in dating me?” Sounds like a scary thing to say, but here’s the kicker: when you put that question in their lap to answer instead of you pleading your case then she/he gets to explain. This will do a couple things. 1. It will hopefully tell you what you want to know, which is great and 2. It will hopefully put them on the spot so much they will watch their behavior in the future. But then you can draw a line with them and say, “It is NO problem at all if you don’t feel that way about me. I don’t want you to flirt with me like that anymore though. It sends mixed messages and I don’t appreciate it.” Wala..
- This one will feel a bit uncomfortable because you will have to seek them out so you can have an actual conversation with them. Be cool about it. Just approach them and say something like, “Ya know, I’m really confused that you flirt with me THAT way sending a clear message you like me like that, I then ask you out and now you make it weird. Can you explain that?” Refer to the answer to question 2 as to why you do this. You could also just let it go. Sometimes we have to ask ourselves if we really want this person in our life if they are going to handle things this way. It’s very immature, not to mention hurtful. Sometimes it’s a great idea to give them and yourself some space and let them grow up a bit. 🙂
Check out the video though as I may have forgotten a few things here 🙂 I try to post videos about once a week. If you’d like to subscribe I will let you know when I post one. I would NEVER send you emails that aren’t important, so no worries about that! I’m very careful about giving out my email for that reason, so I respect yours greatly 🙂
I also have a few courses you may be interested in. Just click on “courses” from the home page 🙂